Based on current restrictions around COVID-19, ARCIA has decided to defer the ARCIA events in Brisbane in mid-September, 2021.
With the present serious issues and COVID restrictions in New South Wales and Victoria, the rest of Australia is nervously watching on to see what might happen over the coming weeks. With this uncertainty in mind, the ARCIA committee have regretfully reached the decision that we must now also defer our plans for events in Brisbane in mid-September. It is a most unfortunate situation, but one that we see as being in the best interests of all.
We are hopeful that if the Brisbane situation holds then maybe we can manage a Sundowner later on during September to bring our local members together for some networking and a chance to throw off the shackles of COVID for a while at least.
Please keep an eye on our website and for our newsletters for updates!