Give your voice a platform – Join ARCIA
The Australian Radio Communications Industry Association (ARCIA) is the peak body representing the wireless communications industry in Australia. Our 150 plus members originate from the two-way radio, telecoms, manufacturing, infrastructure and communications services sectors.
ARCIA membership is open to both individuals and professional organisations with interests in information and communications technologies. Read more about ARCIA membership categories.
As a member of ARCIA, you can unlock exclusive benefits including:
Get involved and support leadership in the communications industry
An ARCIA membership provides a platform from which to contribute ideas and express opinions on relevant aspects of the industry. Members are represented by ARCIA in many ways including:
- Active engagement with government regulators such as the Australian Communications and Media Authority and the Department of Communications
- Policy development and technical leadership through submissions and whitepapers
- Building of a sustainable industry through compliance and standards education
- Awareness building through industry conferences and initiatives, like Comms Connect
- Active promotion of career pathways in ICT at career days/expos
- Accreditation of member organisations to benchmark best practice
- National representation with an expanding membership base and local committees
By becoming a member of ARCIA, you’re not only are helping to promote issues like the protection and better utilisation of the wireless communication technologies sector in Australia, you’re also enabling ARCIA to continue to represent and develop the industry.
World-class networking events for the wireless communications industry
Each year, ARCIA proudly hosts nation-wide industry events, including the Annual Industry Gala Dinner, providing networking opportunities to industry professionals, facilitating new relationships between communication authorities, industry companies and professionals, whilst also publicly recognising industry excellence. Visit our events page to find out more…