ARCIA 2020 Annual Industry Excellence Awards Presentation
On Friday 27th November, 2020, the annual ARCIA Industry Excellence Awards Presentation will be celebrated. This year it will involve a virtual event on the Zoom platform instead of at our regular Industry Gala Dinner, which has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The virtual awards event will include the regular awards, and the finalists for these are shown below.
The event will kick off at 4:00pm AEDST which is at 3:30pm in Adelaide, 3:00pm in Brisbane and 1:00pm in Perth. We hope that you will join us, either individually or as a group through your workplace or at a common location.
Registration and attendance details:
- Please register ahead of the event here >>
- If you are going to be watching with a group of people, you only need to register the device you will be using.
- Please include your group details in the available fields in registration process.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration and providing details for the event.
- Use the link provided in this email to place a reminder in your calendar to join on the day.
- We strongly recommend you join us online at least 15 minutes before we are scheduled to begin, to allow time to troubleshoot any connection concerns.
- We expect the awards event will run for around 60 minutes. Register to attend today >>
We look forward to the annual awards and the opportunity to recognise some of the wonderful people who work in our industry. Please join the Zoom event and support your peers. Register to attend today >>
Join In The Fun With Kahoot! Trivia
As part of the above celebrations, there will be an online trivia competition via the Kahoot! trivia app, with a prize for the team that comes first.
Get your thinking hats on and download the Kahoot! app onto a separate device to that of your video conference device, in preparation of the fun. Alternatively, you can join in the fun via the Kahoot! website. Sign up to Kahoot! today >>