The ARCIA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is happening on Wednesday, August 10th via Zoom.
This means that our committee positions are open for nomination as well as our Office Bearers, so please give some thought to nominations for the committee—we are always keen to see new personnel being involved in the Association.
If you would like to be part of the committee, please contact one of the committee members shown below, or send us an email. But don’t delay, nominations close Wednesday, 3rd August, 2022.
There will also be a couple of items to be discussed as changes to our Constitution (Download a copy of the items for discussion).
All are welcome to attend, simply contact Ian Miller at email@example.com and ask for the Zoom link.
The current Executive Team members are:
- President (currently Hamish Duff)
- Two Vice-presidents (currently Chris Stevens and Gary Botley)
- Executive Officer (currently Ian Miller)
- Treasurer (currently Andrew Wyborn)
- Secretary (currently Graham Rallings)
- Project Officer (currently Geoff Spring)
The current Committee members are:
- From Queensland: John La Cava, Phil Dowd, John Whittaker, Neil Johnson and Brad Welch
- From New South Wales: Perin Hardie
- From Victoria: Chris Stapleton, Troy Abel, Ricardo Raiti and Glenn Sneddon
- From Western Australia: Anthony Beresford
- From South Australia: Mark Byford