RadComms 2022 – ACMA Conference
RadComms is back, with the theme Making Waves.
Join Paul Davis, ARCIA CEO and Ian Miller, ARCIA Executive Officer, as they represent ARCIA members and the wireless communications industry at this ACMA conference. RadComms will explore spectrum as an economic enabler for the digital and connected economy – how will spectrum help deliver the applications and technologies that will shape our commercial, social and individual futures?
The 2-day conference will feature presentations from industry and academics, including a keynote address from the Minister for Communications, the Hon Michelle Rowland MP, panel discussions and Q&As on topics including:
- satellites – platform innovation
- licensing and allocation frontiers
- new frontiers
- meeting under-served markets
- resilience through innovation in spectrum
- electromagnetic energy—Working with industry and the community
- 5G – the fourth industrial revolution.
When: Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 November 2022
Where: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Event website: https://www.acma.gov.au/radcomms#radcomms-2022-making-waves
Location - Grand Hyatt, 123 Collins St, Melbourne, Australia