ARCIA NSW Networking Dinner – July 2022
Join us for the Sydney Networking dinner!
We are excited to host the ARCIA NSW Networking Dinner on Friday, July 8th, at the Rydges Hotel Ballroom in Rose Hill!
All are invited to attend so please feel free to bring partners, colleagues, and staff for a great industry night of socialising, food and drinks.
Our guest speaker at the dinner will be Station Officer Graham Tait AFSM, GIFireE. Graham has just returned from a visit to Slovenia to review progress on the European BroadWay public safety wireless broadband project and will share his thoughts on that as well as local emergency communications advances.
This dinner is held in association with ARCIA’s NSW Professional Development Training workshops held during the day. Please book separately.
- Date: Friday, July 8th, 2022
- Time: 6pm-11pm—Networking drinks start at 18:00, and dinner begins at 19:00.
- Venue: Rydges Hotel Ballroom, Rose Hill
- ARCIA member – $145.00 plus GST
- General admission – $165.00 plus GST
- Table of eight – $1120.00 plus GST
Ticket sales close 1 week before the event unless sold out prior.
Refunds are available up to 7 days prior to the event.
Location - Rydges Parramatta, 116-118 James Ruse Dr, Rosehill, Australia