UPDATED October 18, 2020
The annual Comms Connect conference in Melbourne has been cancelled due to ongoing government restrictions in Victoria.
Comms Connect 2020 will now run as a virtual conference over four days in November.
The ARCIA Executive team support the concept of the virtual event and we ask that as many of our industry as possible get involved.
Early details available here >>
Each Thursday in November between 10am-midday, a series of online presentations from local and international experts will be held, followed by an interactive Q+A panel session:
- Thursday, 5 November: Cybersecurity and our industry
- Thursday, 12 November: Private LTE — ensuring coverage, capacity and control, from design to implementation
- Thursday, 19 November: Location-based services — practical integration tips
- Thursday, 26 November: Next-generation land mobile radio systems — how does the industry keep radio relevant?
The Comms Connect team have also put together the following series of online masterclasses and courses:
- Critical Conversations for technical people (24–27 November: four, 3-hour sessions)
- Radio Communications DC Power Fundamentals course (20–27 October: three, 2-hour sessions)
- Radio Communications 101 course (2–14 December: five, 2-hour sessions)
- Managing technical teams (8–12 February: five, 3-hour sessions)
View event details here >>