Support ARCIA and our industry by becoming a partner.
Each year ARCIA welcomes involvement from industry organisations to become promotional partners of ARCIA. Expressions of interest are now open to partner with ARCIA in 2021-2022.
The ARCIA partnerships provide valuable funds to help the Association continue working for our industry. Among the projects that our partnership funds help to facilitate are:
- Professional Development Training programs for our industry
- Industry networking dinners across Australia
- School careers expos
- At these events our goal is to show just how important our industry is to young Australians. Even if they choose not to join our industry, we hope that by learning a bit more about what the wireless/radio communications industry does, they will be wiser adults.
- Responding to discussion papers from the ACMA
- We spend much time and effort in this area, and it has been through several years of quiet lobbying that there is now spectrum being allocated for private LTE/5G systems, a significant breakthrough for industries like ours.
We welcome the renewal of existing partnerships from previous years, but we are also inviting new partners to join our efforts as part of their own marketing exercises. Partnering with ARCIA provides organisations and individuals with the opportunity to promote their brand while supporting the mission and goals of the Association. The ARCIA Partnership Program has a dedicated Prospectus that includes details on how to apply to become an ARCIA partner – see how you can become a partner today. Applications will close early June 2021.
As an industry association, ARCIA has a significant role in the future of the wireless/radio communications industry. Our industry continues to grow each year and wireless communications are a critical part of Australia’s future.
To learn more, please go to our partners page. You can also speak with an ARCIA committee member.