Nominations are Closed.
Each year, the Annual Industry Gala Dinner publicly recognises excellence through the Industry Excellence awards. All ARCIA members actively involved in the Australian radio communications industry are entitled to nominate and be nominated, provided that the Award criteria is satisfied. Members are invited to nominate via various channels such as LinkedIn, member updates and email notifications.
Determination of the award is based on specific criteria for each award, which incorporates the following:
- Commitment – Provides a superior and sustained contribution to the promotion and growth of the Australia radio communications industry
- Leadership – Demonstrates leadership excellence, encouraging ongoing improvement, learning and knowledge sharing in the workplace.
- Innovation – Exhibits innovation or creativity, promoting operational resourcefulness and performance improvement.
- Team work – Exemplifies excellence and integrity in workplace relationships and contributes to a respectful and collaborative work environment.
- Service – Continually contributes to the maintenance and growth of customer relationships, ensuring individual and business practices encourage long-term customer relationships, repeat business and customer satisfaction.
Nominations are now closed – winners will be announced at the Industry Gala Dinner on 22 November.